“Donors don't give to institutions. They invest in ideas and people in whom they believe.”
- G.T. Smith
When you give to the Terry Annual Fund, you are investing in a tradition of excellence and a legacy of generosity. This generosity allows you to make an immediate difference within Terry College and help bridge the gap being created by shrinking state appropriations to higher education. Giving to the Terry Annual Fund also allows you to invest in the future. The generosity of earlier generations make tomorrow possible for younger generations. No matter the size of the gift, the Terry Annual Fund makes it possible for you to invest in the past, present, and future of Terry College and join together with alumni, faculty, staff, friends and parents to make Terry College one of the best.
Terry College greatly benefits from annual giving for many reasons. The great aspect of annul giving is that it is annual. That means that your gift to Terry College promotes stability within the college. Annual giving can be viewed as a stream that keeps Terry College running smoothly from day to day while providing consistency for future planning. Gifts to the annual fund enhance academics through unique learning experiences including new technologies and student activities. The goal of Terry College is to give students the best experience possible. Your donations to the Terry Annual Fund play a crucial role in enhancing that experience while providing deserving students with scholarships. The Terry Annual Fund also helps attract and retain outstanding faculty which is beneficial to the prestige and reputation of Terry College.
The truth is that Terry College depends on people, like you, to maintain an institution of excellence. Hopefully, if for no other reason, you decide to give simply because you love Terry College of Business and the University of Georgia. Investing in education is sure to last because you are investing directly into students and the future business and communities they will impact. So, take part in Terry’s legacy of generosity today and help make the future brighter.
- Online Giving: Gifts can be given through the online giving site via credit cards or EFT (electronic funds transfer) www.terry.uga.edu/makeagift
- Check: Make payable to The Arch Foundation
· Credit Card: Visa, MC, Disc, Amex
· Matching Gifts: Over 1,000 corporations match gifts made by employees, board members, retired employees, and spouses to their institution of choice. Matching gifts enable you to double or even triple your gift to Terry. Alumni and friends receive full recognition credit for gifts. Participation is simple. Check with your company's community relations or human resources office to see if they match. If they do, they will have gift forms for you to include with your gift to Terry.
· Gifts of Securities: Gifts of stock are increasingly becoming a vehicle of choice for Terry College supporters. Stock gifts are made through The Arch Foundation, the charitable organization that raises private monies for the school, using one of three methods: Broker to Broker Transfer, Direct Transfer to The Arch Foundation for Terry, or by Making A Gift Of Appreciated Securities.
And remember, EVERY gift counts, no matter the size.
It is the collective impact gift to the annual fund make that takes the Terry College from a solid state education to an exceptional business education offering nationally ranked programs. Won't you invest in that idea and make your gift today?
We'd love to hear why our Terry Annual Fund donors choose to give. Let us know by commenting!